Saturday, September 22, 2012

New York Comic-Con

Yes it's true I am going to my first Con ... New York Comic Con. I am going for many different reasons... 1) I would like to get some of my comic books sing by their respective writers 2) I would like to meet every I follow on twitter who is going to comic-con this year and 3) it's my first con.... How exciting is that

The following picture is of me and my nycc ticket. I am only going on Saturday because I can't take too many days off from work. I was debating with t-shirt I should wear. Should it be from Marvel or from DC? I went with DC and as you can see I am going to wear my GreenLantern t-shirt . Even thou I'm going to NYCC I still would like to go to the mother of all cons.... yup that's right SDCC but I guess you are going have to learn how to crawl before you can walk... Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment