Friday, September 21, 2012

I-phone 5.. Is it just hype?

It truly has been awhile since my last blog. I am going to try to get into blogging more. Please do not mind my background as I am still trying to figure this site out, having said that let's begin.

Many Nerds around the country even the world woke up tody with some excitement inside of them..was today the day they are going out on thier first date? NO. .. Was today the day they were going to ditch those nerdy glasses and FINALLY get contacts? NO.. Today was the day that the I-phone 5 was relased to the major public. Yes if you guys are asking, people did camp out for the phone but do not worry they did bring coffee inside thier superman or ironman thermostat. Now after the WWDC I was asking myself is the I-phone 5 really worth it? I already have an I-phone 4s which works perfectly for me. Is it just me or is apple releasing phones almost every year. As I look at the I-phone 5, I ask myself so what's new? I answered my own question and I said NOTHING. Yes the I-phone has better resolution ;, taller screen and LTE (where available) but that is pretty much it. After I pre-ordered my I-phone 5, I had some regets. I mean I even agreed with my friend V, who is avid andriod user and could talk to you into buying one. In full disclousre I do work at Best Buy Moible, so I know some things about phones. When someone asks me which phone is better the S3 or I-phone 5, I will always tell them S3 is WAY better. They come back at me and ask me why and I will respond the S3 has more features that the I-phone 5 does not have and is a comparsion of the two. . .
 The only thing that I was excited about was iOS 6 which by the way was nothing mind-blowing. So if you want a phone for the same price as the I-phone 5.. I would recommend the S3 or you could wait till the S4 comes out hopefully next year. SO in short I think the I-phone 5 is just hype and how much do you want to bet next year apple is going to come out with the I-phone 5S. . . Its just hype people ... Over and Out
 

No comments:

Post a Comment